Islamic Understanding , Islamic Rulings or Islamic Jurisprudence
Please scroll down for the previous lessons recordings
The Learning of Fiqh [ Islamic Understanding , Islamic Rulings or Islamic Jurisprudence ] effectivelly has been Made easy Alhmdulillah !
* The Unique way of teaching to make easy , friendly and effectively
* Brothers & Sisters Separate Groups
* Efficient , Qualified & Well Experienced Teachers and Teaching Asisstants
* No age Restriction so Any age Persons can Learn inshAllah .
* Online Virtual classes using distance learning software And Physical classes In north London
* Also you can join via social media and app ie facebook , whatsapp , Imo , instagram etc just search '' TheLondonMuslims '' there .
best to sign up for our ditance leanirng software to have effecive & easier leanirng below
Its free Alhmdulillah however you can donate to contribute if possible .
What is Fiqh ?
Fiqh linguistically means understanding. Technically it means to know and understand the Ahkam (orders) of all might Allah and his beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Islam reminds us that our real life is the life hereafter, which is permanent, forever and unending. Our present life on earth is short, temporary and a trial period for the next permanent real life. Our present life is a test period to judge who obeys the orders of Allah and his Prophet and who does not.
Therefore it necessary to understand and obey order or Allah and his Prophet Muhammad (SAW).The following Hadiths of Holy Prophet (SAW) are sufficient to know the significance of Fiqh in Islam.
* When almighty Allah wishes to do a favour on his slave, he makes him a faqih (Profound scholar of Fiqh) in religion.
* When a person becomes a Faqih, Almight Allah sends the things which he longs for and his food by means unanticipated by him.
* The person whom almighty Allah calls the highest is the one who is Faqih in the religion.
* Against the devil, one Faqih is stronger than a thousand ‘abids (those who worship much)
* Everything is based upon a pillar. The basic pillar of Islam is the knowledge of Fiqh.
Azzakah (Purifying Charity)
Islamic Etiquette & Manners
JOIN NOW HERE :
London Muslims welfare campaign
working together throughout helping together for achieving paradsie together !
whatsapp: 0044 7490 766 221
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.